Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will help in cpp,c, java and csharp work

I will help in cpp,c, java and csharp work












About:

*********Kindly contact me before placing an order ************

I am software engineer. I have more than 5 years of experience in programming. 

I have skills in following :
  • C/C++
  • Java (console and GUI)
  • C sharp (console and GUI)
  • Andoid
  • Asp .net

====================  EXPERTISE  =================
      • Basic Functionalities
      • OOP Concepts
      • Data Structures
      • Operating System Concepts
      • Algorithms
      • Databases
      • Processing Files
      • Headless Applications
      • Applications with GUI
      • Applications with Databases

      100% money back guaranty if you are not satisfied with the work.

      Reviews


      zainwaqar29:Great job. Order received as requested. Good communication. Overall happy with the delivery. ;)

      guru_vibes:thank you !\r\nI am really happy to work for you

      alhamoha:Great job, precisely followed the instruction and timely delivered.\nBest.

      guru_vibes:always a great experience

      alhamoha:lovely products. Knowledgeable, Organized person. hope to see you in future tasks\nBest.


      No comments:

      Post a Comment