Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will fix your C# Script problems.

I will fix your C# Script problems.












About:

Does your script not work for some apparent reason and you don't know why? I'll fix your script for you and leave comments in your script on what was wrong, great for new people starting to work with Unity and C#.

NOTE: Make sure to contact me before placing an order so we could discuss the price.

Reviews


esportarena:Zukas is amazing. He will work closely with you in order to deliver what you need. He is flexible and goes beyond his skills to help you out. Will order from again.

esportarena:Incredible work as always. Will work with again!

esportarena:The seller is exceptionally good and sees the issue for you. He solved my scripting issues and provided professional communcation all the way.\nThank you!

zukas_:Customer contacted me with the details of issues together with scripts and I've evaluated the issues to the customer. After the order was placed, I've sent fixed scripts and helped to resolve one more issue with them afterwards. \r\n\r\nOverall very pleasant first time experience on Fiverr!

esportarena:Zukas is amazing. He will work closely with you in order to deliver what you need. He is flexible and goes beyond his skills to help you out. Will order from again.


No comments:

Post a Comment