Friday, June 1, 2018

I will work on a problem that needs any size of data/dataset

I will work on a problem that needs any size of data/dataset












About:

In this gig, I will do any of your task / assignment on Artificial Intelligence. I will also add a GUI for the program with additional duration and price too. Just make sure that you read the description carefully before purchasing.

I provide 3 options on what language to be used:
- Java
- Python
- MATLAB

Don't forget to contact me before buying to make overall process easier.

Reviews


danniew:Excellent job

rizzauliarahman:Helpful, good communication, and supportive during the process. Look forward to work together again

davemickey:Great solution and fast delivery!

greenethirteen:Great to work with

rizzauliarahman:Very good interaction, clear conversation, very respectful, and obviously recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment