Friday, June 22, 2018

I will make desktop application in vbnet

I will make desktop application in vbnet












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I can develop any program using visual basic according to your requirement
also,  I can develop applications to work with database applications.
and also with Report generating using crystal report tool.

You will get:
  • Setup file.
  • Source code.
  • Reporting functionality.
  • Future support is great !!!

5$ is starting price, that is not mean all the project can do just for 5$ :) but
there are some projects that can do just for 5$. 

so Please Contact me before you order the gigs. :) 

Reviews


sampeach123:outstanding and soo knowledgeable!

maharshiprajapa:It awesome experience to work with you. Give all information in detail which is very helpful in work.

sampeach123:outstanding! able yo fix my code! very impressed!

maharshiprajapa:It a great experience. I love to work with you again and again.

sampeach123:Really educated and knows what his doing!! He did an amazing job in my project ! very professional and did an outstanding job on vb.net! very trustworthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment