Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will do,teach csharp,vb net,java applications

I will do,teach csharp,vb net,java applications












About:

Hi I'm Supun Nimantha who is 25 years old  Sri Lankan with a proven academic & industrial track record. I've 5 years of experience in software development.

Things that I can do

  1. Build your desktop/web application
  2. Teach how to build an application
  3. Work as a team member
  4. Test/Debug your Source code
  5. DLLs, API to integrate with other apps 
  6. ERD, DB Design
  7. UML, DFD diagrams

 These are based on

  1. Windows Forms
  2. Mobile Friendly Responsive Web Applications ASP.Net / MVC5
  3. HTML/CSS/JavaScripts/JQuery/Ajax/Boostrap
  4. WPF
  5. Console
  6. Crystal Reports
  7. HTML to PDF Reports using Rotativa

I always try to deliver a good quality product in a short period of time and I obligate to give my support over dollars ($) as I can.

**IMPORTANT**

  • Contact me before placing an order to make sure that I'm available  and  whether I'm able to fulfill your task , discuss about the project requirements, time frame and price.

  • Price depends on the work load.

  • I need to know your exact requirements nice and clean.

  • I need your feedback and response and good communication to do your job nicely.

  • If these packages not suit for your time, budget I can offer Custom Offer after discussion.





Reviews


giuseppemagra:mi trovo sempre bene con questo grafico. ho sempre piena soddisfazione dei lavori che mi consegna. lo consiglio vivamente a tutti. ciao

peck_conyon:He is one true greatest buyers I met on fiverr. Recommend him 100% to work with. Gratzie

aassignment:really nice work done mate

peck_conyon:Thanks a lot mate and happy to work with you. C ya :)

aassignment:really nice seller mate love u work will come back soon


No comments:

Post a Comment