Saturday, June 23, 2018

I will use autohotkey ahk to automate virtually any windows PC task

I will use autohotkey ahk to automate virtually any windows PC task












About:

For the super low cost of $10 - $30, I will create a program that automates virtually any task you can perform on a windows computer. This will be useful for:

- automating repetitive and/or boring tasks,

- making typing easier by creating hotkeys that automatically transform to a pre-set word or phrase,

- creating complex algorithms that can pretty much operate the whole system while you're away,

- or for simply creating keyboard shortcuts that launch certain programs or do some cool stuff,

and many more tasks...

thereby making your life that much easier ;-).


PS: As you might have noticed, my packages are distributed by how long it'll take me to complete the job. I believe that time taken is to a reasonable degree proportional to the complexity of the work. So please contact me first before purchasing a package. Thanks.

Reviews


mark_volok:ishaqtayo1 always delivers excellent work and understands specific requirements. It's truly a pleasure working with you again and again.

ishaqtayo1:Outstanding experience.

fleetport:Excellent service with AutoHotKey. Will hire again!

ishaqtayo1:Great experience. Easy to work with.

mark_volok:Great communication and helped create exactly what I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment