Friday, August 24, 2018

I will give you a forex robot expert advisor or ea

I will give you a forex robot expert advisor or ea












About:

I have been working in the Forex market since 2012 and out of my wealth of experience i created this Expert advisor with an accurate trading pattern.  It has been well tested and exceptionally good on gbp/usd pair.  I am using it myself and I am making money with it.  Some of it's features include the following:

- full Automatic .
- works great on micro accounts
- 30 %  /  70 % monthly profit
- work for MT4 trading system.
- try it first on a demo account.

You have the liberty of changing some of the input parameters such as:
- Lots
- Take Profit
- Stop loss ...

I will share it for a symbolic amount of 10$

Reviews


jmoselyjr:solved issue pleasure to talk to you thank you

lufemix:Thank you very much sir, you are such a wonderful buyer with perfect understanding. I'll love to work for you again and again in the nearest future.

angsovat:This EA is make profitable also. Thank you

jmoselyjr:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

andrewreconnect:Not tested yet, but the communication was good, and I found the seller very generous. It was delivered quickly with a professional set of instructions. My impressions are positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment