Friday, January 10, 2020

Help You With Visual Basic, Vba, Socket, File, Scraping, Db











About:

Hi

I hope you are very well

Your satisfaction is very important to me, as well as the importance of having a success case on this platform, to achieve it; It is vital to formalize our services relationship through an implementation project that allows us to specify: Costs, Scope and Duration of the implementation.

My experience allows me to offer you the following scenarios for the development and implementation of your project:



1. If it requires revisions and adaptations, they will be included as part of the project.



2. If you require any written instructions on the development and use of the solution, they will be included as part of the project.



My planning to reach an initial agreement requires that the following factors be taken into account.



• Needs Assessment: Obtained from the initial interview.



• Project Design: explain how the process will be carried out so that the customer is satisfied with the service provided.



• Project Execution: Implementation Process .



• Definition of times: I have immediate availability.



Without further reference

I leave

Thanks for your time.





Reviews


:

Great work, fast response, fast completion. You can't really ask for more

:

Good seller, not fully how I wanted it but nonetheless good experience and thanks

:

best programmer ever

:

Exactly what I excepted. Amazing work.

:

It was good, even if we did'nt understand at the first place but the final program is what i wanted ! I recommand him and thank you for your work and your patience !




No comments:

Post a Comment