Thursday, January 9, 2020

Develop Windows Desktop Application











About:

*****************PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER **********************************

Hi there,
I am a computer science degree holder.I have skills in dot net.My aim during working on project  will be to satisfy my client with my work according to their requirements.You will be satisfied by my work and will be glad to work with me in future too.


i have skills in dot net and done some projects and group projects in this technology.I also used SQL server for database integration.
  1. I can make efficient C# Desktop applications with Source code.
  2. I can also make you the Setup file so you can easily install application on to your Laptop or PC.
  3. I 'll use Visual Studio in making your applications.
  4. I have 2+ years of experience.
  5. I can provide you my sample work before starting order.
  6. I 'll configure your project in convenient way.
  7. I 'm really good at desktop applications and I 'll make everything which you want in your project.

Programming Language
  • C#/.NET
Operating system
  • Windows
Expertise
  • Security
  • Performance

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment