Friday, January 10, 2020

Any Simple To Complex Java Programming Tasks











About:

I have 6+ years of experience in Hardcore Java Programming for a large number of small to large scale projects related to a wide variety of computing applications like General purpose Desktop Applications, Robotics, Embedded Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Apps, Data Science, Computer Vision, Human Computer Interaction, Multimedia and Game Development.



I am well versed with Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Algorithm Design, Design Patterns, Database, GUI Design, Software Engineering and several specialized computer science and engineering areas. I have a passion for solving computing and programming problems.



I can help you with developing any type of Java Desktop Applications.



Please contact me through inbox to discuss requirements, availability and pricing for your task.

Reviews


:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

I had a wonderful experience! He was patient and willing to respond to my questions. I hope you will keep up the good work! :D

:

Excellent to work with! Will be back soon!

:

Great! Quick!




No comments:

Post a Comment