Monday, January 20, 2020

Test Your Web And Desktop Applications











About:

I am a professional Manual Web and Desktop application tester. 


If you need your website to be tested thoroughly, and manually, I am the one you should be looking for.


Testing Expertise : 


 - Defect Tracking
 - Writing Test cases
 - Executing Test cases
 - Writing Product Release document

 - Writing Manuals and Help page
 - Scenario Generation



 - Smoke Testing
 - Regression Testing
 - Security Testing(Authorization and Authentication)
 - Cross-Browser compatibility testing
 - GUI Testing


Testing Reports



  • Microsoft Word / Excel files


I will be working for 5 - 6 hours per day[6 days per week].


Please write me back for further discussion. 



**Please drop me a message for any negotiations and further requests.



If you want the best, I deliver the best.



Thank You

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment