Friday, June 22, 2018

I will breathe fire into your project 4.9 (67 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Nov 2016 Recent Delivery 8 days I am a software engineer. I am expert in android application development, web designing, web development and game development. I have experience in different programming languages such as java, C# ,PHP ,C and C++. + See More

I will breathe fire into your project 4.9 (67 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Nov 2016 Recent Delivery 8 days I am a software engineer. I am expert in android application development, web designing, web development and game development. I have experience in different programming languages such as java, C# ,PHP ,C and C++. + See More












About:

I can help with any ide:
1. Eclipse
2. Netbeans
3. BlueJ
4. jGrasp

I am JAVA developer with 3 years of professional experience in java.
I am a computer science student.

Here's what you can get here:


  • You will get high quality code, the best on Fiverr. And I'll work on it until you are satisfied - we aim for the top grades!


  • You will be able to understand the code. I comment it so 
    that you can make it yours! And if you need explanations, just shoot me a message and we'll work through it together.


  • You will get a completely original solution custom coded 
    for you
    . I know plagiarism is a problem. You can put your mind at ease with me.


  • You will be able to run the code on any IDE you want – be 
    it Eclipse, NetBeans, jGRASP, BlueJ or any other, I can provide you a project for it and help you run it.

I have delivered all my orders way before the given time Limits. 
Contact me.
Prices can be negotiated. 

100% satisfaction guaranteed or 100% money refund.

Reviews


whitefrostiv:Good communication, met project requirements and delivered before deadline. A++

basim_ahmad:outstanding experience

frozgr:Seller is a fraud, liar and thief. Long story short: \n1) He never delivered what EXACTLY I asked him to do (complete Java assignment),\n2) What he delivered was copy/pasted code taken from Google (unfortunately i DID submit thinking it MAY get me a pass, but just got me into troubles). Not only wasn't full,it got me 75% plagiarism:) DO NOT HIRE HIM.

basim_ahmad:outstanding experience...and thank you very much for such a nice review :)

whitefrostiv:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment