Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will write a big program, up to 200 lines, Or investigae a very sneaky bug in your program.

I will write a big program, up to 200 lines, Or investigae a very sneaky bug in your program.












About:

Got stuck in your assignment and need help?

Do you need a software to do some small thing for you?

Do you struggle with a bug that you can't fix?


I am here to help you!
Contact me before you purchase and I will guide you what gig is the most accurate to your project!

I support those languages:
C#
Python
Java
Scala
Perl


About me:
I'm a senior Software Engineer, Learned Computer Science BSc.

With 6 years of experiecne, my skills in coding and finding SNEAKY bugs are proven.
So what are you waiting for? Order Now!

Reviews


faiqkhan127:Great work

faiqkhan127:Awesome work.

faiqkhan127:Nice work will but again

plevintampabay:Very difficult. Many revisions that would not work on my mac.

deeprweb:Requested in addition to the gig the setup of his environment, which is outside of the gig description. Done although the difficulties.


No comments:

Post a Comment