Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will code python,java and cpp programs

I will code python,java and cpp programs












About:

                -------------Welcome to my gig----------------

If you are struck in any programming related task then you are at right place.I am here for your help.
I have excellent command in:
  • Java
  • C language
  • C++ 
  • Python
  • Assembly Language
I have 5 years of experience in In these languages.I can easily do your task as per your requirement and task would be professionally done with detailed comments. I can also help you to fix bugs as well. 
My specialties in these are:

  • Object Oriented design and implementation
  • Core-java projects involving arrays, string manipulation etc.
  • Programming collections (Arraylist,Stack, Queue, Linkedlist)
  • GUI applications in python,java & cpp
  • threads and multi-threading
  • File Handling
  • Databases with Mongodb/Mysql/Oracle/Sql Server
  • Games in Java,Python,C,C++
  • Data Structures Problems
  • Algorithms related to graphs
  • Implementing Trees

I am here to fulfill your requirements and project is according to your needs.

No compromise on Quality of Work as i want a long term relationship with all of buyers.

Reviews


kyheedouglasfra:Great help I would most definitely recommend and use you again

jadey786:thanks man! looking forward to work again with you!

newskool:jadey786 is the real deal! Will hire him again. 10/10

jadey786:Great Buyer with very clear requirements!!

chickenleggs133:The seller did a great job with what i needed. was very responsive and met all my needs.I would definitely use this service again.


No comments:

Post a Comment