Friday, June 22, 2018

I will create a java desktop application swing, database, ireport

I will create a java desktop application swing, database, ireport












About:

I am committed to designing a java desktop applications based on swing or just a console application, I can integrate a database, generate reports with ireport directly from the application with preview ... you just have to describe me Your application or send me the specifications.

Reviews


ashutoshkainth:once again he did as expected. Great work. he understood work well and delivered in time. thanks man for working quick. i would not hesitate to recommend you for any java work . best wishes

lambouarnold:Outstanding Experience!

ashutoshkainth:Working with Arnold is smooth he understood the job well and very precise asking questions. Did exactly what requested. Don't hesitate hiring this guy at all. if he says he can do it he will for sure.\nKeep up good work. Will surely assign him again any related job for sure.

lambouarnold:Outstanding Experience!

ashtonhogan:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment