Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will build application integrated with database management system

I will build application integrated with database management system












About:

I will made Desktop Application which you wanted for your organization, industry or school or college term project integrated with MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
Database is a phenomenal Tool for this area . Database helps us an exact records and causes a Best analysis of the time. If you Data in Microsoft Excel Format or any other format and want to manage it, I will make an application which will Extract Data from Excel file and store that in Database, where you can easily add, edit and view your Data. 

I am Expert in Application Development. I have made many Application including 

  • Hospital Management System
  • Inventory Management System
  • Medical Store Management
  • Library Management System
  • Saloon Management System
I will develop desktop according to your need. Including that I will provide you following services:

  • Provide you complete source code of that app
  • Setup that system on your PC
  • Deal with any User Query
  • Satisfied you with my work


Reviews


dolce1472:sorry to put so much time pressure on you, thanks for the great fast delivery

umairtariq546:Thanks

dolce1472:thanks for the fast turn around

umairtariq546:Thanks....

dolce1472:Great work as always, reliable and guarantees work, even after payment.


No comments:

Post a Comment