Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will write a professional unity javascript or csharp script

I will write a professional unity javascript or csharp script












About:

Please contact me with the details of what kind of script you need before you place an order.

I am an experienced fast Unity programmer with experience in both Javascript and C#. I have a degree in Game Art and can do anything from random level generation to multiplayer netcode to responsive player controllers. If you can think of it, I can probably make it.

If you contact me I will respond to you within 24 hours.

I provide the following services:
  •  fast, optimized scripts
  •  professional layout
  •  many comments for easy readability
  •  up to 2 revisions per script

Reviews


zauru2:good

aidanr:Deyuang goes the extra mile for you.

deyuang:Buyer was very clear in what he wanted and how he wanted it done.

tsirides:excellent seller, and amazing programmer! thank you for your services! A++

deyuang:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment