Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will do complete project including source code and report of the project as well

I will do complete project including source code and report of the project as well












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hi,

I am expert in programming with three years experience in these field.

I can do c, c sharp,  c plus plus , VB  , java project for you. I can solve errors in programming task.

I can:

  • Write code
  • Do designing of problems
  • Fix bugs
  • Design algorithms
  • Write pseudo code

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Feel free to place order with confidence~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skills:

  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Data Structures 
  • File Handling
  • C / C++ Programming
  • Console Applications (OOP Concepts / Data Structures & Algorithms / SQL Database)
  • C-Sharp / VB
  • Windows Console Application
  • Windows Form Application
  • Windows Presentation Form (WPF)
  • ASP.NET MVC application
  • SQL Database Integration

Why choose me?

  • Flexible with my time just in .
  •  Believe in quality not quantity.
  •  Organized and neat with my work

 If you have any Question feel free to ask. Looking forward to hear from you.

 Kindly inbox me before placing an order, just to know exactly what you're looking for

Thanks!!!

awaisnasir786

Reviews


ayeshajunaid955:excellent guy.understanding and amazing experience.want to work with him again.thanks

awaisnasir786:Thank you so much ....Happy to work with you again...great experience

ayeshajunaid955:Outstanding work. He followed all requirements asked in task closely. 100% perfect work

awaisnasir786:Great Experience ..Thanks A Lot

wolrdsfashion:This guy is amazing. I thought it would be like asked but it's not.. it's even better! He delivered my project in the delay and everything was at the perfection! I recommend it to you :D


No comments:

Post a Comment