Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will teach vb net,c sharp,java,sql,web online

I will teach vb net,c sharp,java,sql,web online












About:

***TEACHING*** is one of my best skills I got &I so much like to share my knowledge with anyone because I gain so much pleasure & it brings me self satisfaction.

  • Very 1st thing  I'm going to do is find your current experience of coding
  • The capacity of learning new things / power of thought / how logical you are etc.because they really matters.
  • After realizing you will decide where to start & then onward will give you notes  & video tutorials which are created by my own or which I recommend to watch made by others.
  • After every topic there will be a written test and practical test & learner must be completed them within the given time of period & should score well.
  • After every written test  answer sheets will be provided & fully commented  source code of working application will be provided for practical tests.
  • Console & WinForms, Database, Exception Handling,Collections, File Handling etc. will be covered.

*IMPORTANT*

I won't accept any complain or any responsibility if you order without asking me 1st & any negative review for such orders.I only guarantee for the orders where you ask me before purchase order & only if I say YES I CAN

Thanks 


Reviews


hockeyadc:Very reliable

peck_conyon:Thanks a lot pal :)

anderes:Great Seller! Very smart!

peck_conyon:Thanks a lot. Awesome buyer who supports all the way. Thanks

rickytjhie:i'm a repeat customer. this guy is the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment