Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will be more than able to help you in completing the task you need. + See More

I will be more than able to help you in completing the task you need. + See More












About:

Hey! I have been programming and working with Unity for 2+ years now, and coded for all kinds of projects in both 2D and 3D (so will be able to do anything).

I offer to write you a C# script for your Unity game project, it can be almost anything you want. I also make my scripts as optimized as I can and add comments to my code to make sure others can understand it in future.

If you are not satisfied with the script, you will get your money back guaranteed!

Attention! Please make sure to message me before placing an order.

I don't do Networking.

Reviews


andirock81:Straightforward and simple.

technographicpc:Great buyer, easy to work with, would love to continue

jakeheart226:Great seller!

technographicpc:Good experience working with you

jakeheart226:A true professional!


No comments:

Post a Comment