Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Develop Gui And Console Desktop Applications











About:

Hello,


Thank you for taking the time to view my offering.


I can develop GUI or console based desktop applications to your specification for Windows or Linux in a variety of languages:



- Java

- Python

- Pascal

- PureBasic



Please contact me first to discuss requirements before placing an order. 



You will receive:



- Commented source code

- Setup scripts and notes if required
- Documentation
- Testing evidence



If you have any doubts about what you are looking for can be achieved, please do not hesitate to contact me.



Thank you



Paul

Reviews


:

Very professional. Communication very good. Delay respected. If I need, I will work with Paul again. I greatly recommend him.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment