Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Design And Develop,Javafx,Desktop Application,Pos,Web Scrapping











About:

Please Contact me before Ordering, I'll be happy to Assist you !



Hi there,

Thanks for looking at my gig description.



I have more than 3 years of experience in java and I'm able to do full java desktop apps creation as you need. I have designed and developed numerous java desktop apps specially in javafx. I'll bring your dream application a Modern and a Professional look. You will get a premium and high-end branded desktop application  with a pro touch. Let’s get started on your dream and complete it within 24 hours.



Services which we offer are listed below: 



  • Develop desktop application (like inventory management system  , POS or point of sale)
  • Work with both Front-end and Back-end.
  • Integrate javafx application with  Database(MySQL)
  • Setup File your javafx application. 


Front End: -

  • JavaFx Views/Fxml
  • CSS
  • Responsive Design
Back End: -

  • J2SE/Core Java
  • JavaFx
  • Multi-Threading
  • DataBases


My Aim is To: -

  • Provide  High Quality Software 

  • Good looking and Attractive GUI
  • provide Complete Running Code 

  • Provide Complete User Satisfaction
  • On Fair Charges
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code 


Let's get started on your project now! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work with all of 3 projects, I'm super happy with your service. Count on me when I'll need some website/html/js/php work in the future! By far one of the best experiences on Fiverr!

:

You’re the BEST. Loved working for you and look forward to working with you again one day! Wishing you all the success in the world

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment