Thursday, January 9, 2020

Desktop Application As Well As











About:

Hello!... You want desktop application then you are at right place.



I have 7 years experience in developing desktop applications and 7 years working experience in this field. I have to ability to solve complex problems efficiently in professional ways. Documented and commenting the code so the other can understand and continue work on. 



Services, I'm Providing



  • Desktop Application Developed in VB.Net, C#
  • Data Visualisations
  • Graphs
  • Perfomance
  • Well Documented Code
  • Professional Coding
  • Provide Complete Functional Application
  • Support and Guide


Skills, I'm Expert in



  • VB.Net
  • SQL Database 

  • Networking

  • Backend Integration
  • Data Visualisation 



and much more......



What should you do!!!!



Inbox me before placing the order so we can discuss the project details and budget negotiations, as it will be easy for me as well as for you.



Thanks!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment