Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Build A Desktop Application For Mac











About:

Hi,

This and other gigs in my portfolio are high-level services, that costs a little extra, but it worth it, since I deliver a quality product.



I will do for you a desktop application for Mac. The desktop application can be anything starting from TODO list, or download manager up to complex Computer Vision or Online Video Chat application. 



I will deliver you an application with a great looking modern design.



For any additional question, please do not hesitate to contact me. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I like the design. I'm very happy with it :)

Seller's Response:

You are welcome! :)

Seller's Response:

As always, extremely pleased w/ this seller/programmer ;D . He is the best on fiverr & I wouldn't go look anywhere else ^_^ . As mentioned before, he has a vision but not only that ;o , a drive to make things to perfection :) . He will also go the extra mile to make sure things are right ^_~ . I 4 sure will be back again - thx man ^^ !!! A+ :)

Seller's Response:

you are always welcome!

Seller's Response:

Requested a revision & got just what I ordered ;D . This wonderful app developer hit the spot & continues to amaze ^^ ! If you need a Mac OS app, this is the person to talk to - I promise you will be pleased ;D . His personality is one to marvel, too :) ... unlike other app developers, he can relate ;p heh (Office Space). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment