Sunday, January 5, 2020

Develop Single To Complex Desktop Application











About:

I have 5 years of working experience in CSharp ,Dotnet, , WinForms, SQL server ,Oracle, HTML ,CSS and jQuery.



I can help you to build any custom application such as inventory systems , HR management system ,store management system as well as any mini or large application .



I can assist you with:

  •    WinForms or Console applications
  •    Dot net

  •    Reporting
  •    Windows services
  •    Libraries you can use in other projects
  •    Database application with oracle,MS SQL server etc


I have experience in following tools and technologies:

Visual Studio 2010,2013,2015 and 2017



Contact me before placing an order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding job! I will hire again if given the opportunity.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. This is our 4th project and hoping to continue the work.Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great experience!

:

Very good client .Wanna work with you again.Thanks

:

Very Good product delivered! Great and talented programmer!




No comments:

Post a Comment