Sunday, January 5, 2020

Make Desktop Application With Csharp And Database











About:

I'm certified Computer Engineer from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Punjab, Pakistan.





I have 4 years experience in C Sharp Desktop Application development with Database management. 



I can also create reporting module of your database with my desktop application and can customize your exiting desktop application. 

If you have any query regarding database or desktop application then feel free to contact i'll consultant your free.



I have following skills for which you can hire me



  • C / C ++ / C Sharp Development
  • Database with SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
  • Reporting of Database with Software
  • Charts of usage
  • Online Database
  • Offline Database
  • Networking of Database to use software on many Computer
  • Centralized Database to manage database like Super Store, Hospital
  • Server Management




#SQL_Server

#Database

#Desktop_Application

#Online_Database

#Offline_Database

#Networking

#Reporting

#CSharp

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment