Friday, August 24, 2018

I will do any java project, task, small to large scale apps

I will do any java project, task, small to large scale apps












About:

(Contact me before ordering to discuss your project/budget/timeframe!)

I have over 5 Years of Experience With Professional software development

I worked on all kinds of projects - data structures, algorithms, GUI, networks, Database integration, API programming, JavaFX, Swing and a lot more.

Customer satisfaction is my top priority.

  • You will get high-quality code, tested - the best on Fiverr. And I'll work on it until you are satisfied –Till complete satisfaction!
  • You will be able to modify the code. I follow conventions to be easily understood and extended by others. And if you need support, just inbox me and we'll work through it together.
  • Custom software - No Plagiarism
Satisfaction is guaranteed

These are the following services you can get from here:

  • Graphical User Interface in Swing , JavaFX 8
  • Database Connectivity (MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB)
  • Data Structure & Algorithm
  • API integration
  • Debugging
  • Large Scale Enterprise Functionality
  • Platform Targeting
  • SDK integration
I will deliver all my orders way before the given time Limits. 

Prices can be negotiated.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or 100% money refund.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment