Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will help you in operating system programming

I will help you in operating system programming












About:

*Message me before placing order*

Kernel programming is one of the most challenging jobs.
I have studied Operating System as a subject and I love this subject.

I have done extensive practice in:
1.Threads.
2.Processes
3.Bash scripting.
4.Inter Process Communication.
5. Scheduling.

languages: Java, C&C++
All your Problems related to OS will be solved here.

Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
You will get your work done before the time limit.

Reviews


yektayalcin:highly recommended!!!

noumanfast:Good experience\r\n

speedworker1:this was the best experience. I will recommend others also to take help from this guy. wonderful experience

noumanfast:Great buyer..

yektayalcin:highly recommended!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment