Friday, August 3, 2018

I will develop c, cpp and delphi programs

I will develop c, cpp and delphi programs












About:

Are you looking a programmer to write you a software? If yes, then you are at the write place...

My name is Mian Bilawal, an experienced programmer with many years of experience in Delphi, C and C++.

I can:
    1. Debug your software
    2. Modify existing functionality
    3. Add an extra functionality to your software
    4. Make you software from scratch

Plus, I will keep the code part simple and I will comment out the code I have written so, you can understand it clearly

I will require detailed description of you work to be done,it should be as clear as you can give me.

If you have any question regarding the gig, contact me, I will reply as fast as possible

Reviews


kryptonium:Extremely professional! Highly recommended! Will certainly order again.

kryptonium:Terrific experience! this guy is a genius... extremely professional and highly recommended.

mianbilawal0122:Outstanding Experience!

manieerasmus:Extremely fast, good communication will do business again !

mianbilawal0122:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment