Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will assist in IT and computer science

I will assist in IT and computer science












About:

Hello and welcome to this gig,

I will offer my expertise in accomplishing your IT and Computer Science tasks and assignments

My services will include;

  • Computer Applications
  • Troubleshooting computer problems
  • Remote control
  • Information security
  • Databases
  • Programming (Android, java, c++)
  • Network design
  • Mobile technology and security
  • Security policy implementation
  • Risk management
  • BCP and DRP
  • Articles on Technology
  • And any other type of service on request

Thank you and look forward to working with you.

Reviews


cgc2017:State of the art delivery! I will keep come back for more! Excellent Seller

jim_techsavvy:Outstanding Experience!

cgc2017:Awesome Experience . \nExcellent delivery on BI and Big Data processing tools. \nReally Tech Savvy. I will come back for more!

jim_techsavvy:Thank you and welcome again. Awesome experience!

cgc2017:State of the art delivery! I will keep come back for more! Excellent Seller


No comments:

Post a Comment