Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will send you EXE application and license key

I will send you EXE application and license key












About:

Automatically extract all email addresses from clipboard, txt files or web pages.

Currently the software can extract from one specified web page at a time NOT whole website.

The resulted email list can be separated by any delimiter character or a new line.

The software will filter invalid addresses, remove duplicate emails and save the results as custom lists (you can choose number of addresses per list).

Ordering from Fiverr will give you $14 discount (the regular price of this app is $29)

Before ordering please ask and try the DEMO version. I will NOT refund afterwards.

I will send to you the software EXE + license key.

The license key will work ONLY on a single computer.

I created this program myself, and therefore have all the necessary resale rights.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment