Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will use autohotkey ahk to automate virtually any windows PC task

I will use autohotkey ahk to automate virtually any windows PC task












About:

For the super low cost of $10 - $30, I will create a program that automates virtually any task you can perform on a windows computer. This will be useful for:

- automating repetitive and/or boring tasks,

- making typing easier by creating hotkeys that automatically transform to a pre-set word or phrase,

- creating complex algorithms that can pretty much operate the whole system while you're away,

- or for simply creating keyboard shortcuts that launch certain programs or do some cool stuff,

and many more tasks...

thereby making your life that much easier ;-).


PS: As you might have noticed, my packages are distributed by how long it'll take me to complete the job. I believe that time taken is to a reasonable degree proportional to the complexity of the work. So please contact me first before purchasing a package. Thanks.

Reviews


itsbobtista:ishaqtayo1 did a fantastic job. He made the script exactly as I described it, and delivered it very quickly. Even before I made the order, he was able to confirm he would be able to do the job. Will definitely work with him again in the future.

ishaqtayo1:Great experience.

jsyoung:ishaqtayo1 was very responsive with all my questions and concerns, and fulfilled all the required steps of my project script flawlessly and within the time-frame. Highly recommended professional. Will work with again!

ishaqtayo1:Great experience. Easy to work with.

demoz:Great again!


No comments:

Post a Comment