Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will help in your c sharp applications and assignments

I will help in your c sharp applications and assignments












About:

  • I can provide you my services in C# programming language according to your needs.
  • I can provide you tutoring, research and technical expertise regarding your needs.
  • I can develop windows phone and desktop apps. 
  • Or if you are facing any problem in your existing C# project you can take my help.

Reviews


hal2018:Good Experience!

saudmalik:great experience

tsuprojects:The seller is insisting me to pay full even though the program is not whole and complete just like what I originally posted. Failed to deliver on time, most of these sellers delays and complains a lot about the work. For me, I don't recommend this seller. Too much problems and not trustworthy.

saudmalik:The buyer sent two files to follow screenshots and an overview document, specifically told me to follow the screenshots and I completed that within time with extra functionality and the buyer said it doesn't fulfill the requirements, we decided on $150 and the buyer only pay $50 and acting now.

rahul2345:He is a skilled programmer, also very easy to work with. A gig delivery within 30 mins is unheard of until now. Thanks !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment