Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will make you a C project

I will make you a C project












About:

I will help you with your project!

I can solve problems, work with data structures (queues, list, dictionaries, hash tables, ...) and implement algorithms (dfs, bfs, A*, dijkstra and many more ...). I will fix bugs and make your code more efficient. I can work with multi threading and locks.

My code is organized with detailed comments.

I'll include a makefile if you need it.

PLEASE send me a message BEFORE placing the order so we can discuss your requirements and I'll make you a custom offer ;)

Reviews


ddesigns2017:She was GOD sent and I would recommend her to all my friends. She was very professional and had great communication skills. She answered all my question, even the stupid ones and she even taught a concept to me that I didnt understand before. Thank you so much.

cocococosti:Thank you so much! You're very kind and polite, one of my best clients.

mrtanyudi:Outstanding job as usual. Thank you!

cocococosti:thank you!

mrtanyudi:Outstanding work and quick delivery as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment