Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will create vba code to work with an excel spreadsheet

I will create vba code to work with an excel spreadsheet












About:

*To avoid any disappointment please message me first to give a bespoke quote*

I will create a function or sub routine that will aid in any admin intensive work. This will increase business efficiency and save a lot of time. 

Thank you for taking the time to look at my gig. Have a great day!

Reviews


sbbitneb:Always the best

tomhendry1997:As always, incredible experience.

sbbitneb:my only hesitation in singing Tom's praises is that he might get too busy to do my stuff :) this guy is a freaking rock star. every detail was taken care of beyond my wildest expectations. Best seller I have ever worked with on Fiverr.

tomhendry1997:outstanding buyer !! a real pleasure to work with. don't turn away from the opportunity if offered.

sbbitneb:Seller went above and beyond in every way, worked closely with me to nail down project requirements and delivered on every one of them. \n\nI normally just say, great seller and move on with my day, but this has been the best fiverr experience I have had to date. Tom was fast, knowledgeable, responsive and just plain easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment