Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will do your all type of projects in c sharp wpf with animations

I will do your all type of projects in c sharp wpf with animations












About:

Welcome!

KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING,

100% BUYER SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED


I've been working in different technologies from last 2 years. I can work with different frameworks like Windows Form, WPF or Console, but I'm the best in desktop applications (Windows Form Applications).

So you can request me for any type of projects, whether you want to hire me for your college projects or industry level projects, I'll be there for you and it will be real pleasure to work with you.

Thanks,
Muhammad Asghar khan

Reviews


omriabargel:Perfect seller! Did exactly what I wanted in the first time, and on the best side!

reichholdings:can't really define it

asgharkhan8298:I have done all things according to his provided documents after Order deliver he replaid me that i have send you wrong documents and i say ok just give me changes you wants he didnt reply for a month and when i complain to fiverr than he accept Order and give that review which is not fair.\r\n\r\n

williamwalles:I wanted a program for scraping data from a website, storing in a DB and the run statistic scripts on that data. I got a easy and nice looking UI where I can tune the script and so on. Im very impressed with how fast he delivered this solution for me. I got exactly what I asked for, if not more! \n\nThank you! +++++

asgharkhan8298:Out Standing Experience! Love to work for him again in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment