Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will do programming in java,c and c sharp

I will do programming in java,c and c sharp












About:

Hello Fiverr Community,

I am Baber Sheikh and I am a Professional C#, Java and ASP.NET programmer.

I have been working in this field from past couple of years and now i want to provide my services to you all, If you want FAST & BEST Delivery you are in right Gig!

THE BEST AND QUICKEST SERVICE

Starting price is 5$, that is not mean all the project can do just for 5$ !
But, there are some projects that can do just for 5$.

My skills are:
  • Java Programming
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • MVC
  • GUI based applications
  • Console based applications
  • Multi-Threading
  • Data structures
  • Database integration into any application
  • Custom programs and applications

What to expect :
  • I will code both Desktop and Web-based programs.
  • Program price will be decided before gig purchase.
  • Program will be completed in min 3 and max of 7 days.
  • Revisions will be made until 100% output is not achieved.
  • For source code extra money will be charged

IMPORTANT: Please before order let me know what you need and you'll have a feedback on the price and the expected delivery date as soon as possible. Otherwise you might have your order canceled, which also affects my rating.

Reviews


norsefx:Fast delivery.\nProvided high quality work.

sbaberf:Thanks for Bonus :)

norsefx:Fast delivery and exactly what i asked for.

sbaberf:excellent experience

peterhing:I used sbaberf for this gig because of everyone who responded to my pitch, sbaberf understood exactly what I was looking for. sbaberf delivered in half the time promised and was happy to work with me on minor changes to suit my needs and requirements. Would happily use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment