Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will develop software in c csharp or cplusplus

I will develop software in c csharp or cplusplus












About:

I am mostly a C# expert in the .Net environment. I have done various longterm projects along with small R&D projects ranging from distributed client server systems to offline desktop applications, automation projects (automated ui testing mostly) to small android apps. My special interests are efficient algorithms, complex systems, ai, machine learning.
I can also help you with C, C++, Java and Javascript coding.

Reviews


agipaie:Top good job \nI will job with you

schopp:Super Customer, clear instruction and imaginations make it a pleasure to develop with him

steven_beith:schopp has been fantastic, he has been fast and prompt with communication and we have worked through several changes as we went. Very impressed, and will be hiring him again for sure.

schopp:All that you could ask for in a customer: Quick responses, very detailed explanation of his vision and exactly knows what he wants to have.

agipaie:Top good job \nI will job with you


No comments:

Post a Comment