Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will help on ms word and excel data entry

I will help on ms word and excel data entry












About:

Service offered:

➥Can help on anything on excel related work.
➥Help excel formula.
➥Help on excel and python program
➥Data copy to excel
➥Data Entry Work
➥Help on Power Point.

Why should you hire me?

You should hire me because i havework experience in EXCEL. So i can help you from practical experience.

Timings:
Whateverdeadlineyou will provide i will complete within that time.

Quality:
Qualityis the first thing that i keep in mind.So do not worry about it.

Not Satisfied?
If you arenot satisfied with the service i willreturnyour moneyasap.

Planning to order GIG?

Please ping me before ordering the gig.

Reviews


luhuaxin:very\n\ngood

bamdev1988:Great data entry work. Thanks.

jonathanando:Thanks mate

bamdev1988:Thanks. Good work.

luhuaxin:very\n\ngood


No comments:

Post a Comment