Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will make sure that you get your efficient solution in time. Looking forward to working with you. + See More

I will make sure that you get your efficient solution in time. Looking forward to working with you. + See More












About:

Hello, 

Thanks for visiting my gig. I am an electrical engineer with extensive knowledge of the core concepts of C, C++ and C# programming. I will ensure that the program meets your needs.
I do my best to meet the requirements of the client by writing code that is easy to understand and make sure that its clearly documented to facilitate further modifications.
Kindly contact me before placing the order, so that we can discuss the specifics of your program.

Looking forward to creating a fantastic program for you.

Reviews


xiefish:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

xiefish:nice one

faisal_naseer:Great Experience!

wannlive:The reason i bought this gig is because

xiefish:nice job ever


No comments:

Post a Comment