Monday, June 25, 2018

I will do your operating system projects and assignments

I will do your operating system projects and assignments












About:

Kernel programming is one of the most challenging jobs.
I have studied Operating System as a subject and I love this subject.

I have done extensive practice in:
1.Threads.
2.Processes
3.Bash scripting.
4.Inter Process Communication.
5. Scheduling.

languages: Java, C&C++
All your Problems related to OS will be solved here.

Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
You will get your work done before the time limit.

Reviews


kdindial123:Great service, and fast delivery. will use again in the future.

xhug0xalejandr0:awesome work from this seller!. I recommend it!

qzeetech:a very nice person to work with.

saheemana:Scammer seller and wasting times and money

qzeetech:he is a fraud he takes up the work and than give lame excuses to cancel order. had an awful experience with him he took up my work and than refused to pay me and threatened me as well. he dont reply to msgs take up the work and than ask to cancel order. he had done this fraud with many other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment