Monday, June 25, 2018

I will make you a bukkit plugin for minecraft

I will make you a bukkit plugin for minecraft












About:

I make you a small simple bukkit plugin for Minecraft. Something like custom items that do cool things, or build-able machines that so stuff, anything fairly small. I will give you the plugin and I will not post it for anyone else.
This is only for Bukkit/Spigot Minecraft servers, not Forge or any other game. If you the plugin to interact/change another plugin you will need to order a complexity add-on, change the gig count, or ask for a custom offer.

Make sure you message me before buying so I can tell you the price.

Also plugin prices may vary, they will not always fall under the add-on stated prices.

Reviews


ozm8ey:Works flawless, great work +++++

eliminator:Great buyer.

ozm8ey:Fast delivery, great communication and made changes when requested +++++

jazzboziggy:Thanks

dragon_12dk:Thanks for the update :)


No comments:

Post a Comment