Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will code professional python and cpp apps and tools for you

I will code professional python and cpp apps and tools for you












About:

Hey everyone,


Ranging from Small Programs that need to be delivered in few minutes to Custom Applications for your company, I've done it all and I'm willing to use my experience to assist people and solve problems here on Fiverr.

SERVICES
gt; C++
gt; C Language
gt; Python

EXPERTISE
  • Basic Functionalities
  • Cyber Defense and Attack Tools
  • OOP Concepts
  • Data Structures
  • Operating System Concepts
  • Algorithms
  • Data Analysis
  • Automating Stuff
  • Scraping Websites
  • Headless Applications

If you require work that falls under mentioned area of expertise, hit theCONTACT MEbutton and
I will be right with you! GUARANTEED HIGH QUALITY AND HIGH TECH WORK!

===============
======= NOTE ====================
gt; INBOX before ORDERING!
gt; FULL REFUND if my work doesn't meet your requirements!

=================================================


NOTE : BY PURCHASING THIS GIG YOU HEREBY AGREE TO NOT USE THESE PROJECTS FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND IF SO THEN I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED, ONLY USE THESE PROGRAMS ON AUTHORIZED SYSTEMS THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TEST ON.

Thanks and stay legal :)

Reviews


brewery_95:Amazon work, very responsive, dealt with my problems and errors very swiftly and very quickly, definitely recommend these guys, keep up the good work

xanthussec:A pleasure once again working with this wonderful individual

brewery_95:Fantastic as always, great communication, very clear communication, fast delivery of work, I would definitely recommend to others

xanthussec:always a pleasure :)\nthanks

brewery_95:Amazon work, very responsive, dealt with my problems and errors very swiftly and very quickly, definitely recommend these guys, keep up the good work


No comments:

Post a Comment