Monday, June 25, 2018

I will develop desktop application in c sharp

I will develop desktop application in c sharp












About:

To Pursue a Challenging Career Pertaining to the field of Computer Software Engineering, in a Professional and Achievement Oriented Organization which provides the opportunities for Technical and Intellectual Growth

An Enthusiastic Software Engineer with a Robust Programming and Software Development background having Intermediate level experience in Design, Coding and Debugging.I have more then  2 years Experience in  3-tier architecture .Net Web and Desktop Applications.

Skills:
OOP. C#  ,Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows forms, SQL,Microsoft Azure,

i will satisfied you from my work
100% satisfaction

 

Reviews


cramkumar:AWESOME WORK!!!

csharp_coder1:Superb person and his communication as well thanks sir..

williamchua8:Outstanding experience! Great and patient programmer that listens to all my needs and apply all the amendments until the application works the way I want!!

csharp_coder1:Thanks Sir

james_vg:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment