Friday, June 22, 2018

I will provide you Satisfactory and Productive work 4.9 (71 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Apr 2017 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 9 days I am freshly graduate Software Engineer from COMSATS University.I have done many projects throughout my graduation.I am expert in c,java,database and computer networking.You will find me very communicative when you approach me.

I will provide you Satisfactory and Productive work 4.9 (71 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Apr 2017 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 9 days I am freshly graduate Software Engineer from COMSATS University.I have done many projects throughout my graduation.I am expert in c,java,database and computer networking.You will find me very communicative when you approach me.












About:

I have more than 4 years experience of  developing C and JAVA programming projects and 1 year of software house experience.
  I can develop the C Programming projects that includes following basic functions
  • array, loop, structure, pointers, file handling and simple function as well
  i can handled the all type of c program including data structure and algorithms
  • linked list
  • stack in data structure
  • queue in data structure
  • searching technique 
  • sorting technique like bubble sort, selection sort, quick sort etc
  • binary tree

I can do JAVA programming that includes the basic function As

  • Java Database programming(JDBC).
  • Java Swing(GUI) application.
  • Java projects.
  • OOP in java and many more things.

Try me once,you'll come back over & over, I promise

  • Please contact me first before placing the order 
  • You can contact me on anytime, i will be surely available for you

Reviews


tahirajabeen:Nice experience working with him.

sannan_ali:Outstanding experience

rumkeswani:Good experience

sannan_ali:Outstanding experience

ryanabraden:Works VERY fast. Would recommend. There were no bugs, and I was provided proof of revisions and proof that the code worked. Excellent pricing for a great value!


No comments:

Post a Comment