Friday, June 1, 2018

I will create desktop app with visual studio

I will create desktop app with visual studio












About:

Do you or your company need an app to manage things? Like shop management? Or an app for interacting to the database? Reporting app? POS app? Or anything else for Windows platform? Or a Web API?

I can create them based on your requirements with C# and WPF technology. For the database I will use SQL, MySQL or SQLite. For the web api, I can use ASP.NET Core or Nodejs.

I have created some apps based on database and networking needs such as data encryption, file sharing, and hardware shop management app, card generator app, reporting app, and vice versa. 

I also have experience with Azure App Service and Azure SQL Database and connecting them with the desktop app.

Please contact me first before creating an order. Thanks :)

Note: The price may be lower or higher depends on the project's complexity.

Reviews


jerryurena:great person to work with

ivanjx:nice buyer to work with :)

jerryurena:great person, always available when I need it thank you very much

ivanjx:great buyer

jerryurena:returned customer :D


No comments:

Post a Comment