Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will develop java,j2ee applications,fixing critical java problems

I will develop java,j2ee applications,fixing critical java problems












About:

                                              ✪Welcome on Java Development Gig
I'll take responsibility  for the building, design, and implementation of technical infrastructure and computer applications in Java/J2ee for companies or individuals.

                                   ✪My Java Experience
  • 3+ year’s experience in developing Java/J2EE applications.
  • Lead team of J2EE developers (5 to 10 members) in the development of the web application from initiating to closure phase
  • Good programming experience in Java, J2EE, JSF2.2 with Primefaces, and Struts.
  • Good knowledge of SQL, UML,DERBY and JAVA/J2EE patterns. Experience in
  • preparing functional test cases
  • Reporting daily/weekly status, issues and risks to project management team.
  • Completed several java projects  successfully in online Freelancing Marketplace
  • Debugging and  Design patterns in object oriented language (Java).
  • Good experience in Algorithmic Design and critical problems solving skills.
I've solve your Java  Assignments, Algorithms, Desktop and web app.

Reviews


ahs2190:I will continue to use this seller , everything is great

abdurrauf:Thank you for using my services.

ahs2190:Absolutely amazing all around

abdurrauf:Thank you for using my services multiple time.

ahs2190:He goes above and beyond to get the job done , will always use his services


No comments:

Post a Comment