Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will build java projects, apps,desktop app

I will build java projects, apps,desktop app












About:

Hye Good Day !

If you want a Desktop Application using Java or Some other application in Java  then you are at right place. 

My service include:

  • Desktop App
  • GUI App
  • Client/Server App
  • Java App with Databse e.g Attendance Record
  • Handling csv file in java App
  • File Handling
  • String Handling
  • Managing Data
  • Provide Consultancy in Developing Solution
  • Searching data from Web 

I have Experience in Multiple Tools.

  • Eclipse
  • BlueJ
  • Netbeans

 I have created Some of The Projects e.g
  •  Text-Editor
  •  GUI Calculator
  •  Hospital Management System(GUI)
  •  Sudoku Game

If you have anything else which is not described here then feel free to to contact me anytime.
100% customer Satisfaction is my first priority. 
I expect a Good Experience with You. Thanks

and Please do Text me Before placing the order

Reviews


talval:This is the third time i am buying from the seller - and will surely buy again!\nThe service is amazing.\nThe delivery was exactly what i wanted and expected, was before time and the seller was kind enough to assist me in understanding everything with great patience.\nI hightly recommend to buy from this seller.\n

umairtariq546:Thanks

lflc75:Great job!!!!

umairtariq546:Thanks

lflc75:Communication is a key and this guys is always there to answer any questions, very fast response. He met all my expectations, Great Job!!!!! , I will work with him again and I really recommended. Very nice experience overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment