Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will develop your game for PC, Android, or iOS.

I will develop your game for PC, Android, or iOS.












About:

Do you want to create a game with Game Maker: Studio, but confused, or didn't have time?

Let me know what you want, and leave the task up to me, leaving you hassle free. 100% satisfaction guarantee or I'll revise until you're satisfied.

I'm a Electronics and Engineering graduate. I have a good development knowledge on Game Maker: Studio, both on the version 1.4 or ver 2.

I believe in efficient time and quality of work, to pave a good relationship with my client. But i believe it's quality first.

Please note that game assets contribute most to the game quality. So I suggest to prepare the bulk of your game budget on quality assets.

Game I have created included:
- Puzzle
- 2D Shooter
- 2D Fighting game
- Top down shooter
- Dungeon crawler
etc.

Skills:
Dynamic Camera and Movement
Particle and light effects
Scripting
Sub-engine
Many more

I also offers the following:
- Code improvement
- Facebook integration
- Admob integration
- Multiplayer integration

Benefits:
I will comment, provide source code and export, and do testing.

Contact me before purchasing so I can tailor to your needs.

Reviews


laqnitiali:useful and professional

ridho_h:Outstanding Experience!

two_hearts:Excellent work! I received exactly what I requested, and it didn't take much time. \nI would definitely recommend this service, or even place another order myself!

ridho_h:Good details on the requirement.

cronos3k:look all good.


No comments:

Post a Comment