Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will teach you c sharp programming

I will teach you c sharp programming












About:

welcomes you on the Gig.
Well i will done you C++ C# work.
You are at Righteous place for your Work.
I will Provide you my Best services.
  1. C / C++ Programming
  •   Console Applications (OOP Concepts / SQL Database)
  1. C Sharp
  • Windows Console Application
  • Windows Form Application
  • Windows Presentation Form
  • ASP.NET MVC application
  • SQL Database Integration
I will teach you C# programming. I'll teach how to start your application from Beginner level to expert as well as database Integration to the .net project and creaye a complete database project with fully normalized database.

I will develop your C# windows form application after you provide me in depth information about what you need. As I'll carefully listen & understand what you have to say.
Note:
  • You have to contact me before Ordering Gig or place custom order.
  • You have negotiate with me on budget and I'll give you better offer.
  • All your Questions will be entertained as soon as I see you in Inbox

Reviews


bartmanzan:very good, very good

bartmanzan:very good, very good

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment